Dr. Ghazala Usmani, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Usmani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ghazala Usmani, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Usmani completed a residency at Mt Zion Hosp. She currently practices at Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Usmani is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Sloan-Kettering/Cornell Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mt Zion Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Usmani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Usmani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Usmani frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Anemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Usmani's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Usmani speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Usmani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center