Dr. Ghari Richardson, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Valdosta, GA. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at Advanced Clinical Tracts In Pain Management. He currently practices at Better Life Medical Spine & Joint Institute and is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Better Life Medical Spine & Joint Institute
Better Life Medical Spine & Joint Institute3811 OLD US 41 N, Valdosta, GA 31602 Existing Patients: (229) 333-7713
- Advanced Clinical Tracts In Pain Management, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1990
- Hofstra University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
Dr. Richardson is a very caring and educated doctor, He has a deep concern about his patients which is very rare now days. He is a hands on doctor and actually attends all his patients rare than allow other PA hands to actually see his patients each visit. When you are ill you prefer the satisfaction of knowing your doctor knows who you are. Doctors are getting away from attending their patients and many let " PA's home school them" , and you never see the actual doctor,but not Dr. Richardson.
- South Georgia Medical Center