Dr. Gerardo Quezada, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Quezada completed a residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital. He currently practices at UNC Hospitals Pediatric Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Quezada is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
UNC Hospitals Pediatric Hematology Oncology
- University Of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Driscoll Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Driscoll Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quezada?
Great experience with Dr. Quezada, explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Would recommend him to friends and family.
- Rex Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus