Dr. Trillo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerardo Trillo, MD is a hematology specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Trillo completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp/Ne Ohio U. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trillo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Louis U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- St Elizabeth Hosp/Ne Ohio U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frisco4461 Coit Rd Ste 100, Frisco, TX 75035 Existing Patients: (972) 987-1975
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trillo?
Outstanding Doctor, listens to all my concerns, answers all my questions and always treats me with respect. Thank you Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerardo Trillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trillo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trillo frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Trillo's office is located at 4461 Coit Rd Ste 100, Frisco, TX 75035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trillo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial