Dr. Oghlakian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerard Oghlakian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Oghlakian completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Lebanon. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oghlakian is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology
St Johns Clinic-cardiology2115 S Fremont Ave Ste 4300, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 820-3911
- 2 1235 E Cherokee St Ste 2c, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 820-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oghlakian?
Good communication, takes his time, gives a lot of information and answers questions. His treatment was very effective and there were no surprises. Staff was good as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerard Oghlakian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oghlakian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oghlakian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oghlakian frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Oghlakian's office is located at 2115 S Fremont Ave Ste 4300, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Mercy Hospital Springfield