Dr. Burma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Burma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Broadview Heights, OH. Dr. Burma completed a residency at Cleveland Metro. and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Metro, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cleveland Metro, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Cleveland Metro, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burma?
I, had Dr. David Hedrick. Now Dr. Burma. A very personal kind of man. He has the knack to see problems. With me, I'm just acting like kid at 67. He's well recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burma frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Burma's office is located at 5901 E Royalton Rd Ste 2400, Broadview Heights, OH 44147. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center