Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Edelman, MD is a oncology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Edelman completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Usmd Diagnostic Services LLC and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edelman is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Southern California, Other Education — 1989
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Colorado Denver, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edelman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edelman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edelman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Edelman's office is located at 6333 N State Highway 161 Ste 200, Irving, TX 75038. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Medical City Las Colinas
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital