Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Lee, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at SVCMC - Manhattan. He currently practices at CHILDRENS PHYSICIANS GROUP and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- SVCMC - Manhattan, Residency Hospital — 2007
- SVCMC Manhattan, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Physicians Group
Childrens Physician Group -pulmonol1605 Chantilly Dr Ne Ste 305, Atlanta, GA 30324 Existing Patients: (404) 785-2000
Emory Health Care80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-9355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1605 Chantilly Dr Ne Ste 305, Atlanta, GA 30324. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Norton Hospital