Dr. George Edwards, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Orthopaedic Surgery residency at UNC Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Raleigh Hand Center and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Raleigh Hand Center
Raleigh Hand Center3701 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 872-3171
- University of Southern California Hand and Upper Extremity fellowship., Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Orthopaedic Surgery residency at UNC Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2008
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Great compassion and the ability to explain this situation in laymen terms. One week post surgery I am very happy!
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus