Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. George Nahhas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brownstown Twp, MI. Dr. Nahhas completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at George Nahhas MD and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nahhas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Marshfield Clin, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nahhas?
Dr. Nahhas was very friendly, direct, thorough and unhurried during my exam after my Lexiscan stress test. I found him on the internet and highly recommend him and his friendly staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nahhas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nahhas frequently treats Dizziness, Wheezing, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Nahhas' office is located at 19135 Allen Rd, Brownstown Twp, MI 48183. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nahhas speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- Garden City Hospital