Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. George Batty, MD
Dr. George Batty, MD is a hematology specialist in Wyoming, MN. and is affiliated with Benefis East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batty?
Dr. Batty was very kind. Always willing to answer questions. Never made us feel like he was in a rush. Relaxed and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain. Sorry to see him move on. Very good.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Batty frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Acute Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Batty's office is located at 5200 Fairview Blvd Ste 1300, Wyoming, MN 55092. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. George Batty, MD is affiliated with Benefis East Campus and Franklin General Hospital.
Dr. Batty has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. George Batty, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Benefis East Campus
- Franklin General Hospital
- M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- 1 5200 Fairview Blvd Ste 1300, Wyoming, MN 55092 (651) 982-7980
Benefis Hospitals, Inc.
Benefis Health System East Campus Lab1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 (406) 455-4690
Mason City Clinic
Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 (641) 428-7000