Dr. George Mazariegos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mazariegos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Mazariegos, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Mazariegos completed a residency at Butterworth Hospital Msu. and is affiliated with Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mazariegos is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Pittsburgh Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Butterworth Hospital Msu, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Butterworth Hospital Msu, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4401 Penn Ave Fl 6, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Existing Patients: (412) 692-6110
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mazariegos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mazariegos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mazariegos frequently treats Abdominal Organ Transplant, Abdominoplasty, and Arteriovenous Fistula Repair.
Dr. Mazariegos' office is located at 4401 Penn Ave Fl 6, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mazariegos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh