Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. George Khammar, MB BS
Dr. George Khammar, MB BS is
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Bay State Med Ctr/Tufts U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Kings Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Kings College London / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Kings College University Of London, Medical School — 1987
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khammar?
He’s an awesome doctor, who is genuinely concerned about his patients. He takes time to listen to your complaints and offers solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. George Khammar, MB BS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Khammar's profile.
Dr. Khammar in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Khammar frequently treats the following conditions: Overweight, Wheezing and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Khammar's office is located at 1017 12th Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Khammar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. George Khammar, MB BS is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas, Lake Granbury Medical Center, Medical City Fort Worth, Medical City Weatherford and Texas Health Specialty Hospital.
Yes, Dr. George Khammar, MB BS holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. George Khammar, MB BS has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Weatherford
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
Heart Center of North Texas
Heart Center of North Texas PA1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 334-2800
Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center
Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth1400 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 926-2544
Heart Center of North Texas
Heart Center of North Texas1200 Crawford Ave Ste A, Granbury, TX 76048 (817) 334-2800
North Texas Heart and Vascular Center1401 8TH AVE, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 920-7665