Dr. George Karp, MD is a hematology specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Karp completed a residency at University of Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karp is board certified in Hematology.
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey DivisionJ2 Brier Hill Ct, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Existing Patients: (732) 390-7750
- Beth Israel Hosp, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago, IL, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NJ, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karp?
I can not say enough about him, he is the most wonderful doctor and an oncologist.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital