Dr. George Robinson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at University Ks Mc. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Rock Creek Medical Offices and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Kaiser Permanente Rock Creek Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente Rock Creek Medical Offices280 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 338-4545
Orthopedic Kansas City
Orthopedic Kansas City8919 Parallel Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66112 Existing Patients: (913) 788-7111
- University Ks Mc, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Ks Mc, Internship Hospital — 1994
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson has done one hip replacement and two knee replacements for me. My other hip was replaced about 13 years ago. The replacements that Dr. Robinson did healed quickly and had small neat scars. He handled my pain well and when I told him that I didn’t like one medicine he offered an alternative. I was impressed with the way he closed the incisions with either glue or tape. Much better than stitches or staples.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center