Dr. George Geils, MD is a hematology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Geils completed a residency at U Ala Med Ctr. He currently practices at Charleston Hema/Onclgy Assocs and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geils is board certified in Hematology.
Charleston Hema/Onclgy Assocs
Charleston Hematology Oncology Associates PA2085 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Fl 2, Charleston, SC 29414 Existing Patients: (843) 577-6957
Charleston Oncology- Downtown125 Doughty St Ste 500, Charleston, SC 29403 Existing Patients: (843) 577-2276
- U Ala Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- U Ala Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1969
- U Ala Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geils?
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital