Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Chang, MD is a urology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center, Urology. He currently practices at Drs. Mitchell Edson & George Chang and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Urology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Urology, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Washington Hospital Center, Transplantation Services, PGY 3, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Washington Hospital Center, General Surgery, PGY 2, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- The George Washington University Graduate School (Masters of Science), Other Education — 1986
- The George Washington University (Bachelors of Science), Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Drs. Mitchell Edson & George Chang
Drs. Mitchell Edson & George Chang106 Irving St Nw Ste 120, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-6032
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Urinary Incontinence, and Overactive Bladder.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 106 Irving St Nw Ste 120, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center