Dr. George Christolias, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Tarrytown, NY. Dr. Christolias completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christolias is board certified in Pain Medicine.
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd # W100, Tarrytown, NY 10591 (212) 305-3535
Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center180 Fort Washington Ave # Hp-1-199, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-3535
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2009
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 2008
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christolias?
Dr. C saw me foe about 30 minutes and requested that I get an MRI with contrast and without for a pain in my back. To make a long story short his actions probably saved my life and contributed to my pain improving. I no longer have any pain and the tumor that the MRI showed has shrunk considerable. I had seen several different Doctors for the pain in my back but Dr. C was the one who finally found the problem. I am very thankful that my GP recommended I see him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital