Dr. George Christolias, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Tarrytown, NY. Dr. Christolias completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christolias is board certified in Pain Medicine.
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd # W100, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call
Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center180 Fort Washington Ave # Hp-1-199, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2009
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 2008
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christolias?
Dr Christolias is the BEST! He has worked with me, and put me in touch with the best Drs to help my Conditions. I trust him 100%, and would recommend him to anyone with pain. If he can't fix your problem, he knows the best specialist who can!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital