Dr. George Andrinopoulos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andrinopoulos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Andrinopoulos, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Andrinopoulos completed a residency at Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Andrinopoulos Obstetrics Gynecology PA. Dr. Andrinopoulos is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Barnes-Wash U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Hellenic Red Cross Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Athens Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1966
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Andrinopoulos Obstetrics Gynecology PA2028 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 372-5657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrinopoulos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrinopoulos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrinopoulos frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Perimenopause, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Andrinopoulos' office is located at 2028 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andrinopoulos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Andrinopoulos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.