Call (571) 470-7842 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. George Aguiar, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Aguiar completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aguiar is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Medical School
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Piedmont Community HealthCare, Inc.
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aguiar?
Gave me good insights on working with my knee and avoiding surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Aguiar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aguiar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aguiar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aguiar frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Aguiar's office is located at 1850 Town Center Pkwy Ste 303, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aguiar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Aguiar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Reston Hospital Center