Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. George Markakis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Markakis completed a residency at Kresge Eye Institute. He currently practices at Cleveland Eye Care & Surgery, Inc. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Kresge Eye Institute, Residency Hospital
- Mercy St. Vincent Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Kenyon College, Undergraduate School
- The Ohio State University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Eye Care & Surgery, Inc.
Cleveland Eye Care & Surgery Inc.24755 Chagrin Blvd Ste 345, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 297-3230
Cleveland Eye Specs and Cnsltnts
Cleveland Eye Specs and Cnsltnts12000 Mccracken Rd Ste 215, Cleveland, OH 44125 Existing Patients: (216) 581-6111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Markakis?
Dr. George Markakis is a great eye doctor he fixed my eye problem .I've been to him many times in the last couple of years. I have recommended him to many people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Markakis frequently treats Migraine, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Markakis' office is located at 24755 Chagrin Blvd Ste 345, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Markakis speaks French, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Markakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital