Dr. Geoffrey Harms, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harms' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Geoffrey Harms, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Harms completed a residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego. He currently practices at CONFLUENCE HEALTH and is affiliated with Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harms is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Confluence Health1201 S Miller St, Wenatchee, WA 98801 Existing Patients: (509) 663-8711
Wenatchee Valley Medical Center
Wenatchee Valley Medical Center840 E Hill Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837 Existing Patients: (509) 764-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harms?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harms accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harms frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Harms' office is located at 1201 S Miller St, Wenatchee, WA 98801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harms has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
- Confluence Health- Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Clinics