Dr. Geoffrey Golembiewski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Golembiewski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Geoffrey Golembiewski, MD is a nephrology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Golembiewski completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr. He currently practices at Kidney Clinc Of Athens and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Golembiewski is board certified in Nephrology.
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Clinc Of Athens
Kidney Clinc Of Athens385 Hawthorne Ln Ste 200, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 543-3130
Fresenius Medical Care
Nna of Ga Inc Dba Fresenius Med Care Clarke Co5105 Jefferson Rd Ste A, Athens, GA 30607 Existing Patients: (706) 549-6885
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golembiewski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golembiewski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golembiewski frequently treats Proteinuria, Hypertension, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Golembiewski's office is located at 385 Hawthorne Ln Ste 200, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Golembiewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center