Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Kenilworth, IL. Dr. Fenner completed a residency at Inst Recons PlS-NYU Sch Med. He currently practices at Fenner Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fenner is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Miami Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Inst Recons PlS-NYU Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fenner Plastic Surgery
Fenner Plastic Surgery512 Green Bay Rd, Kenilworth, IL 60043 Existing Patients: (847) 716-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenner?
Perfection! I had a 46 year old appendix scar that was indented, ugly and effected me psychologically and physiologically. Dr Fenner worked his magic and my stomach is now even, no indentation and there is minimal to no bruising. I cannot say enough good things. Look no further! Lucky to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fenner frequently treats Breast Reconstruction, Breast Lift Surgery, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Fenner's office is located at 512 Green Bay Rd, Kenilworth, IL 60043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fenner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital