Dr. Answini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geoffrey Answini, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Batesville, IN. Dr. Answini completed a residency at Carolinas Med Center. He currently practices at Margaret Mary Health and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Answini is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Answini?
- Carolinas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sagamore Health Network
- State Farm
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geoffrey Answini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Answini's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Answini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Answini frequently treats Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Answini's office is located at 321 Mitchell Ave, Batesville, IN 47006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Margaret Mary Health Main Campus