Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gentian Meta, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Guthrie, OK. Dr. Meta completed a residency at University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Spine and Pain Care of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Meta is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tirana Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Tirana, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meta?
He really takes the time to get to know you and know about your pain and doesn't rush you at all. Also he will help get you to another doctor if that's what you need. He really has a lot of knowledge and cares about getting you better not just giving you pills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Meta frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Pain, Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Meta's office is located at 200 S Academy Rd, Guthrie, OK 73044. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Meta is able to speak Spanish, Albanian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Meta provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gentian Meta, MD is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Logan County.
Yes, Dr. Gentian Meta, MD holds board certifications in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Meta has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Dr. Gentian Meta, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Logan County
- Weatherford Regional Hospital
Spine and Pain Care of Oklahoma
Spine And Pain Care Of Oklahoma
Spine Care of Oklahoma508 W 15th St, Edmond, OK 73013 (405) 840-5100