Dr. Genna Klein, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- 1 30 Prospect Ave Rm 251, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein exhibited the perfect combination of compassion and competency. She immediately reassured both my son and myself, which allowed us to take a breathe and easily process the information given. I would highly and without reservation recommend Dr. Klein to anyone looking for an expert in the field.
- Hackensack University Medical Center