Dr. Genghis Niver, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Dr. Niver completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Science Center (Farmington). He currently practices at Summit Medical Group - Orthopedics Dept ( Berkeley Heights) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niver is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Summit Medical Group - Orthopedics Dept ( Berkeley Heights)
Dept of Orthopedics1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Existing Patients: 908-495-7989
- University of Connecticut Health Science Center (Farmington), Residency Hospital
- Rothman Inst-Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niver?
Went to Dr Niver for a trigger finger on my ring finger and thumb. Had surgery on both 4 weeks ago. Everything went well. Dr Niver and his PA Meagan Lynch all the nurses and staff very pleasant and helpful. The pain, clicking and movement in my fingers are completely resolved, without the need for physical therapy.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center