Dr. Genevieve Sicuranza, MD
New Patient(516) 654-0596
Dr. Genevieve Sicuranza, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Sicuranza completed a residency at Catholic Med Ctr. She currently practices at WUH OB/GYN Hospitalists and is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sicuranza is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
WUH OB/GYN Hospitalists
WUH OB/GYN Hospitalists259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
Womens Contemporary Care Associates (WCCA)
Womens Contemporary Care Associates (WCCA)120 Mineola Blvd Ste 100, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
Spanish, Italian, English
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Catholic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Long Island University, Medical School — 1980
- St. John's University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sicuranza?
Just switched over to her at 20 weeks and I feel better already. She took her time with me and answered all my questions and made suggestions for how to avoid some of the things that occurred with my first birth. She seems kind and caring but also no nonsense and in charge. And that is something you want while delivering. Very grateful that I found her.
- NYU Winthrop Hospital