Dr. Sicuranza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Genevieve Sicuranza, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Sicuranza completed a residency at Catholic Med Ctr. She currently practices at NYU Langone Long Island Women's Health Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sicuranza is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Catholic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Long Island University, Medical School — 1980
- St. John's University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sicuranza?
Just switched over to her at 20 weeks and I feel better already. She took her time with me and answered all my questions and made suggestions for how to avoid some of the things that occurred with my first birth. She seems kind and caring but also no nonsense and in charge. And that is something you want while delivering. Very grateful that I found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Genevieve Sicuranza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sicuranza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sicuranza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sicuranza frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Breech Position.
Dr. Sicuranza's office is located at 120 Mineola Blvd Ste 100, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sicuranza speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Long Island Women's Health Associates
NYU Langone Long Island Women's Health Associates120 Mineola Blvd Ste 100, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-3010
NYU Langone Hospital--Long Island
NYU Langone Hospital--Long Island259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-8661