Call (816) 548-2268 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Geetha Raghuveer, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Raghuveer completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. She currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghuveer is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College, Medical School
- Govt Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Mercy Hospital
Cardiology2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 548-2268
Geetha Raghuveer, MD
Geetha Raghuveer, MD5808 W 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2823
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghuveer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geetha Raghuveer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raghuveer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raghuveer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghuveer frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Stress Test.
Dr. Raghuveer's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raghuveer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center