Dr. Gebrehana Zebro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zebro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Zebro completed a residency at Univeristy Of Virginia Roanoke-Salem Program. He currently practices at Blue Nile Medical Center PC and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zebro is board certified in Psychiatry.
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Other Education — 2011
- Univeristy Of Virginia Roanoke-Salem Program, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Univeristy Of Virginia Roanoke-Salem Program, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zebro?
Dr. Zebro was very patient and knowledgeable on many medications. He was a very good man and good doctor. His office staff was professional and tidy. I would highly suggest seeing him as a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zebro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zebro frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Zebro's office is located at 85 S Bragg St Ste 100, Alexandria, VA 22312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zebro speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zebro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center