Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gayln Perry, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Perry completed a residency at U Mo/Truman Med Ctr & Chldn Mercy Hosp. She currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Kans U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Truman Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Mo/Truman Med Ctr & Chldn Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Mo, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Texas A&M College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perry frequently treats Asthma, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Perry's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Mercy Hospital
Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000