Dr. Gavin Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gavin Roberts, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Midwest Eye Institute and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Eye Institute
Midwest Eye Institute10300 N Illinois St Ste 2010, Carmel, IN 46290 Existing Patients: (317) 688-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Esotropia, Exotropia, and Lazy Eye.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 10300 N Illinois St Ste 2010, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital