Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO
Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO
Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialist in Hackensack, NJ. They graduated from
This provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule.
Patients said this doctor explains conditions well.
Patients said this doctor is trustworthy.
Patients said the staff was friendly.
Patients said scheduling was easy.
HUMG Orthopaedic Surgery360 Essex St Ste 203, Hackensack, NJ 07601Monday09:00 - 15:30TuesdayClosedWednesday09:00 - 15:30ThursdayClosedFridayClosedSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group930 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
Experience and Background Check
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panagiotakis?
Doctor Gary Panagiotakis is a awesome Dr. I highly reccomend him. Upon my first visit he knew my entire health story. I was very impressed by his knowledge of my health record. I highly recomend Dr. Gary.
National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Cigna PPOOpen Access Plus
Choice Care PPO
QualCare HMOQualCare PPO
- We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.
- Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Hackensack, NJ. He specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine.
- ROWAN SCHOOL OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE (FORMERLY UMDNJ- SCHOOL OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine
- UMDNJ-SOM Christ Hospital
- Rutgers NJMS/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center Pain Medicine Fellowship
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Panagiotakis' profile.
Dr. Panagiotakis in specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Panagiotakis' office is located at 360 Essex St Ste 203 Hackensack, NJ 07601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Panagiotakis is able to speak Greek and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Panagiotakis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and Hudson Regional Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
Dr. Gary Panagiotakis, DO has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Hackensack University Medical Center
30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ
Hudson Regional Hospital
55 Meadowlands Pkwy, Secaucus, NJ