Dr. Gary Kline, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Kline completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Summit Surgical Institute and is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center. Dr. Kline is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Summit Surgical Institute
Summit Surgical Institute332 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 488-6445
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- Univ Penn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Detroit Med Ctr-Wayne State U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kline?
I have been a patient of Dr Gary Kline For 13 years. He is excellent I have had 2 lung surgeries with him he is efficient, very knowledgeable and I am able to speak to him when I need it. I would only use him to take care of my lung.
- Holy Name Medical Center