Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gary Greenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at U Oreg. He currently practices at Northwest Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Oreg, Residency Hospital
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Univeristy Of Wisconsin, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Dr. Greenberg is an excellent cardiologist. He is very easy to communicate with.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gary Greenberg, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Greenberg's profile.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats the following conditions: Overweight, Sinus Bradycardia, and Obesity. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 10000 SE Main St Ste 60, Portland, OR 97216. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenberg is able to speak German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gary Greenberg, MD is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital and Ocean Beach Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Gary Greenberg, MD holds board certifications in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Greenberg has over 37 years of healthcare experience.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ocean Beach Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital