Dr. Gary Abrams, MD is a neurology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Abrams completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at San Francisco VA Medical Center NEU and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abrams is board certified in Neurology.
San Francisco VA Medical Center NEU
San Francisco Va Medical Center4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121 (415) 750-2011
UCSF Dept of Neurology
UCSF Dept of Neurology400 Parnassus Ave Ste A840, San Francisco, CA 94143 (415) 353-2273
- Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrams?
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus