Dr. Gary Simon, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Simon completed a residency at U Maryland Hosps. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simon is board certified in Infectious Disease.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
The GW Medical faculty Associates2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3333
- Tufts-New England Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Maryland Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Maryland Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simon?
Great visit! Very reassuring because he clearly has decades of experience which he brings to bear on the issue. Dry sense of humor, and it was interesting to see him helping the med students develop their own background and experience. Visit wasn't long, but he checked all the boxes and gave me all the background I needed. Highly recommend.
- The George Washington University Hospital