Dr. Gary Rogers, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp. He currently practices at Pediatric Ophthalmology Assocs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Pediatric Ophthalmology Assocs
Pediatric Ophthalmology Assocs555 S 18th St Ste 4c, Columbus, OH 43205 Existing Patients: (614) 224-6222
- Washington Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
My son had a lazy eye when we went to our eye Dr. My friend recommended this Dr. at Children's Hospital. The evaluation was highly thorough and we ended up having surgery. It was a success and we have had no problems since then.We see Dr. Rogers on a yearly basis.Excellent Dr. and staff.I have recommended him to others.