Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (202) 516-6332.
Dr. Gary Miller, MD
Make an Appointment(202) 516-6332
Dr. Gary Miller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at MDVIP - Washington, DC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
MDVIP - Washington, DC
MDVIP - Washington, DC2021 K Street Northwest 512, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 516-6332
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller has been helping me with my sleep problems. He is one of the warmest, most personable doctors I have ever met. He's kind and down to earth and very knowledgable. My treatment is not complete, but so far I have total confidence in the fact that he can help me. It is a pleasure every time we meet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Acute Lower Respiratory Infection, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2021 K Street Northwest 512, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.