Dr. Gary Miller, MD is a pulmonologist in Washington, DC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baltimore City Hosp-Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I've been seeing Dr. Miller for a couple years, for sleep issues, and find him to be an excellent doctor! He has a thorough knowledge of the topic and has some of the best bedside manners I've ever experience. He clearly cares about his patients and takes his time with each appointment I've had. I can't recommend him enough!