Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gary Ghiselli, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Englewood, CO. Dr. Ghiselli completed a residency at Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Denver Spine Surgeons, LLC and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghiselli is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Case Western Reserve University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UCLA School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1998
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghiselli?
Short wait after signing in on-line. Thorough review with detail and all questions answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghiselli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ghiselli frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Degenerative Disc Disease, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Ghiselli's office is located at 145 Inverness Dr E, Englewood, CO 80112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghiselli speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center