Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Gary Dubois, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Dubois completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. He currently practices at Dubois Medical Clinic and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubois is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dubois Medical Clinic1117 S Douglas Blvd Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK 73130 Existing Patients: (405) 741-8686
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubois?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dubois frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Dubois' office is located at 1117 S Douglas Blvd Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK 73130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubois has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee