Dr. Gary Thompson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Trinity Luth Hospital. He currently practices at Midtown Family Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Family Practice.
Midtown Family Medicine
Midtown Family Medicine PC3406 Broadway Blvd Ste B, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 756-5839
- Coaches Training Institute, Leadership Development Certification, Other Education — 2009
- Trinity Luth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Trinity Lutheran Hospital, Kansas City,Missouri, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
I have been a patient of Dr. Thompson's for twenty years. He possesses a rare combination of attributes, sadly lacking in the present American medical system. Professionalism. Unshakable calm. Time to listen. Humanity. Decency. Eye to eye, person to person, listening. Superb diagnostician and Doctor. Five stars don't begin to rate Dr. Thompson's care me over the years.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City