Dr. Keller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Keller, MD is a psychiatry specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp VT. He currently practices at Vermont Catholic Charities Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vermont Catholic Charities Inc.55 Joy Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 658-6111
Otter Creek Associates
Clinical Assessment and Treatment86 Lake St, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 865-3450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Keller's office is located at 55 Joy Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.