Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD
Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD is
- Daniel Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1999
- New Hampshire Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1994
- University of Rochester, Medical School
- New York University, Internship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Inland Empire Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Dr. Bennett is an outstanding physician who focuses all his expertise and training on nasal issues only, making him one of the top Doctors in the Country in his specialty. His staff is friendly and always willing to help. He makes himself available to answer your questions at a moments notice, He is comprehensive in his approach to treat all your issues with one surgery. He was able to diagnose my breathing problem in a few minutes, while other doctors spent years With me and had no clue. After my surgery, I am now breathing freely with no more irritating steroid and antihistamine nasal sprays. You can’t go wrong. He is also a good pleasant individual and a pleasure to deal with
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bennett's profile.
Dr. Bennett in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 115 E 61st St Ste 7C New York, NY 10065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bennett provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Garrett Bennett, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr Garrett Bennett, MD
Dr Garrett Bennett, MD115 E 61st St Ste 7C, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 980-2600