Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Garland Green, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Cardiovascular Institute of the South8401 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 308-0247
- 2 7941 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 308-0247
Cardiovascular Institute of the South6550 Main St Ste 1000, Zachary, LA 70791 Existing Patients: (225) 654-1559
Limited To Official University Duties On1530 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Dr. Green was there and help assist when I got my new heart valve can’t thank him enough ????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Green has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Green frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Angina, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Green's office is located at 8401 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center