Dr. Ganpat Thakker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thakker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ganpat Thakker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Thakker completed a residency at SUNY Stony Brook-VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Advanced Cardio Vascular Services and is affiliated with CAMC Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thakker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thakker?
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr/Queens Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Stony Brook-VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Long Island Jewish-Queens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad, India, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardio Vascular Services
Advanced Cardio Vascular Services3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 207, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 345-5460
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thakker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thakker frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Thakker's office is located at 3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 207, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thakker speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thakker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CAMC Memorial Hospital