Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ganpat Thakker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Thakker completed a residency at SUNY Stony Brook-VA Med Ctr. and is affiliated with CAMC Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thakker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr/Queens Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Stony Brook-VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Long Island Jewish-Queens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad, India, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 207, Charleston, WV 25304 Existing Patients: (304) 345-5460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thakker?
Excellent staff and Physician. Dr. Thakker is truly a caring and kind Dr. who cares about the well being of his patients. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thakker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thakker frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Thakker's office is located at 3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Ste 207, Charleston, WV 25304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thakker speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CAMC Memorial Hospital