Dr. Gang Lian, MD is a neurology specialist in Essex, CT. Dr. Lian completed a residency at Suny-Stony Brook U Hosp. He currently practices at Gary G Lian MD and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gary G Lian MD
Shoreline Neurology LLC180 Westbrook Rd Bldg 5, Essex, CT 06426 Existing Patients: (860) 767-1034
Shoreline Neurology57 S MAIN ST, Middletown, CT 06457 Existing Patients: (860) 767-1034
- KU Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Suny-Stony Brook U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Harbin Medical University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lian?
I started seeing Dr. Lian a couple years ago after I breaking my back. He found nerve damage in my legs. I still suffered from back pain an he helped me dramatically with some of my worst pain. I have also been suffering from leg and body cramping for many years and cramping was horribly painful and I would often suffer from it night after night, leaving me constantly exhausted. I decided to tell him about the frequency and severity of the cramps and told him I tried so many remedies over the years and the cramping just kept getting worse. Dr Lian found I had an iron deficiency and prescribed iron pills for me and for the first time in decades my cramps are far and few in between. I found Dr. Lian listened to my complaints and acted on my problems. I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from similar situations.
- Middlesex Hospital