Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gail Bernstein, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. She currently practices at M Health Fairview. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 1983
- U Wisc-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 2312 S 6th St Ste F275, Minneapolis, MN 55454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
M Health Fairview
M Health Fairview2312 S 6th St Ste F275, Minneapolis, MN 55454 (612) 273-8700
University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview Riverside2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454 (612) 273-8700
Fairview Edina Pharmacy6363 France Ave S, Edina, MN 55435 (952) 230-9100